Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sample Husband "Slave For a Day" Schedule

I mentioned in an earlier post how Alex and I love playing "Slave for a Day."  A reader asked me for ideas about what I have him do.  So, here's a typical "Slave Day" in our house (again, the kids are at my parents house on slave days).

6:00  Alex wakes up and engages in a hard workout.  I want him tired (but invigorated and fit) before he even begins his chores.  He must run at least 3 miles on the treadmill at at least a 7 speed; do 3 sets of 15 pull-ups; 3 sets of 50 push-ups; 3 sets of 50 sit-ups; and 3 sets of work with his barbells (I don't know exactly what he does, but like what it does to his arms).

7:00  Alex collects all dirty clothes in the house and get's the laundry going.  [Speaking of clothes, I select the clothes Alex is to wear while doing all this.  I like to see him working wearing only tight underwear or a thong.  But, if he has jobs that require him to go outside, then I'll have him wear sexy shorts and a t-shirt.  If it's cold I might have him start off with more clothing on, but inevitably, he loses items (punishment) as time goes on and I find various infractions in his performance.]

7:15  Alex draws my bath.  Right temperature, right bubbles, etc.

7:20  Alex gently wakes me up with kisses and whatever else I might desire at the time.  On slave day Alex addresses me as "ma'am."  He is to use as few words as possible when speaking to me and mostly he just says "yes ma'am."  He is to always have a respectful tone of voice and eyes averted unless I tell him to look at me.

7:30  Alex checks/adjusts temperature in bath, let's me know when ready, I soak in tub.

7:31  Alex makes breakfast (of course keeping laundry going).  Breakfast consists of my favorite omelette, fruit, juice and coffee.  Alex sits on floor and eats a bowl of oatmeal and any scraps of food I share.

7:50  Alex delivers breakfast to me in the tub.  He adjusts water temperature.

8:00  I tell Alex to get his list of chores so we can discuss any questions he has.  I do the list the night before and keep it in my nightstand.  Normally the list will include one major project -- like painting a room or completely cleaning and re-organizing the garage -- things I've been wanting to get done forever and just never happened.
The list always includes some yard work, mowing the grass, trimming bushes, whatever needs to be done.  And, it always includes completely cleaning the house as well -- which is more or less work depending on the condition it's in.  My goal, by the end of the day, is to have a very clean house, very nice looking yard and one or possibly two major projects completed -- without me doing any of it.  Yes, hubby will have to work hard.

8:30 Alex is already busy on his chores having cleaned up breakfast and moved another load of wash.  I have retired to the bedroom or living room (recliner) and am engrossed in my current book.  Alex knows to come find me if he has questions.  Sometimes I am specific about the order in which he does the chores, but usually I give him discretion to choose which to do first.  The main thing is he better be working his ass off :)  He can find me if he has any questions.

9:30  About this time I usually take a break from the book and check on Alex.  I'm checking to be sure he's working hard and doing a good job.  Sometimes we have different ideas about what that means and I might have to correct him.  [I talked in an earlier post about how I do that and why he loves it.  This is what makes all this fun for him too -- i.e. the swat on the butt or whatever....]  Before leaving I tell Alex to bring me a glass of wine in a few minutes.  Whatever glass he brings it in, I tell him it's the wrong one and he needs to repour in the correct glass, which he does.  Such fun being queen of the castle!  On this day, Alex has to do everything I require.  The only correct reply to me is "yes ma'am."  Well, or "so sorry, my queen, I will do better next time."  Everything is more fun if we maintain that stern royal (me) and slave/submissive (Alex) demeanor throughout the day.  Each time we do this I find some area to push this more in.

11:30  Alex makes lunch and brings to me on a tray.  It's something light but requires some cooking.  By now Alex is quite hungry and I want to keep his energy up -- so, he eats a full lunch with me.  Of course, as always on "slave days" -- Alex sits at my feet when he eats and uses inferior plates and silverwear.  After all, I'm the queen; he's the servant.

12:00  Alex cleans up, does dishes.  I do whatever I want, but often will watch a movie at this point in the day.  Once in a while I go visit a girlfriend or go get my nails done or something like that.   Alex better be busy at work.  He's still got tons to do.

3:00  By now, Alex should have most of his work done.  Again, remember, from 6 AM on, he has been working his ass off and should be literally sweating when I check on him now.  He should be a bit stressed as he's worried if he can finish it all before it's time to pick the kids up.  If he's not, either I didn't give him enough work (my fault) or he hasn't done all of the work to my standards (his fault and the usual situation).

3:15  I tell Alex it appears he won't have time to get to his final "task" which is always to serve as my personal body slave.  This is when he gives me a full body massage (head to toe) and I let things go from there...  I warn Alex that I may need to bring in another slave for that.  Of course, he assures me he can complete all the tasks, including that one, and I tell him he better pick up the pace.

4:00  Unless Alex really screwed up or was lazy (never happened yet) -- I'll release him from whatever he's still working on and tell him to meet me in the bedroom for his final task.  And, we spend whatever time is left with Alex working as my personal (very) masseur, etc.

6:00  Kids arrive with mom.  Everyone marvels at how much "we" got accomplished.  I say dad was a big help.  We both smile.
And that's how "slave day" goes.  Fun and productive.  Relaxing for me; great workout for Alex.  Memorable for us both!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing day for your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? Dr. Todd's work is life changing. He is the real deal. E-mail: manifest spell cast @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete