Friday, July 20, 2012

A Wonderful "Regular" Evening

Had wonderful night last night.  After Alex got the kids to bed, he brought me a glass of wine.  We were watching TV together when I told him I needed a relaxing bath.  Alex went upstairs and prepared my bath.  When it was ready, he came down and told me it was ready.  I went up to our room, where he undressed me and led me to the tub.  It was the perfect temperature (hot) and had lots of bubbles and salts.
 
Alex put headphones on my ears with my favorite relaxing music and I went into zen land.  While I was there, Alex went to work, giving me a pedicure, manicure, and shaving my legs all the way, including some of my pubes.  He shaved my underarms, all the while keeping the water warm.  Then he left me alone.  

When I came out of the bath, I found he'd set up the bed for a full body massage.  He had towels on the bed which he asked me to lie on.  Then he used warm oils to give me a full body massage from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head -- kissing everywhere as he went.  He gave me some unrequested, but appreciated, tongue action in my vagina and I came hard.  Then, I went to sleep.  

What a great night!  

Thanks Alex, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment